Posts Tagged ‘business greeting cards’
Are you frequently traveling for your job? Life on the road can be tiring, and the last thing you want to do when you finally return home is work. We put together a list of our recommendations on how to use your time on the road to immediately follow up with existing or new customers so you are able to put the laptop away once you return from your trip.
• Print a stash of personalized stationery and thank you cards to keep with you on trips. Your card collection can be kept in your briefcase and immediately used on your way home from a client’s office. The sooner you can get a thank you card in the mail to a potential customer, the sooner you are likely to hear back from them.
A traveling sales position can be difficult, but the more work you do on the road, the more time you will have to relax at home.
When you write greeting cards to customers or professional contacts, you stand out among the countless competitors who might be simultaneously trying to win their business. With a greeting card, you are more likely to get noticed than if you only send an email or leave a voicemail. When writing a note inside your card, use a friendly and informative tone. Tell the company you are interested in working with a little about yourself, but be sure they know how to contact you back. We recommend always including a business card in addition to a hand written note so they have an instant takeaway to add to their rolodex. Greeting cards can be a dynamic tool to add to your sales kit and are a great way to get your business card in potential client’s hands.
Happy spring cleaning!
Greeting cards do not have to be generic items you buy individually at the drugstore. They can be powerful business tools to keep in your office at all times to use as valuable marketing pieces. You can always order your greeting cards online and personalize them with your company logo. This instantly transforms a card into a powerful and thoughtful tool to reach employees and customers. CardsDirect recommends that you always print your logo inside your card to ensure your brand stays with the customer long after they read your message. Keep a high quality logo on file so you can upload it to your CardsDirect order at the time of purchase. We have a professional graphics team ready to check over your logo before printing. Your logo is important for your company, and it makes good business sense to print it on all your greeting cards.
Staying ahead of the competition means you have to go the extra mile. Here are some inexpensive and easy ways to do just that in the form of personalized stationery. Think how special you’d feel if you received an unexpected card from a business that showed they cared about you. Here are 5 instances when personalized greeting cards can be used to help you stay connected, build new relationships, strengthen loyalty or just let someone know they matter to you and your business.
1. Birthday Cards- A birthday is one special day of the year that gives you an added opportunity to reach out and remember someone in a special and unexpected way. If you don’t know the birthdates of those with whom you do business, now is a great time to ask. And it isn’t necessary to know the year, just the day and month! And don’t forget your employee’s birthdays! Showing you care goes miles to build company loyalty.
2. Anniversary Cards- Show appreciation for a year on the job or mark the anniversary of a big sale or partnership. Often a nice surprise, remembering a special milestone shows your business is organized, thoughtful and sincere.
3. Welcome Cards- Welcome new clients to your business family with expected welcome cards. And remember a new employee on their first day with a warm greeting that will help them feel connected.
4. Get Well Cards- Anyone would feel a little bit better if they received a thoughtful get well card when they’re not feeling their best. A personalized card from your business shows you care about them and their wellbeing. Wish clients, business associates and employees a speedy recover so they’ll be back to full speed soon!
5. Sympathy Cards- Let someone know they and their family are in your thoughts by remembering them during a time of sorrow.
What other personalized greeting cards do you use? We’ll share 5 more suggestions in our next blog so be sure and come back to see if our list matches yours!
Tags: anniversary cards, Birthday Cards, business greeting cards, business stationery, corporate greeting cards, get well cards, Greeting Cards, Sympathy Cards, welcome cards
Need to jot a quick note to someone thanking them for an order or just to stay in touch? Custom Cards are great for keeping your company name in front of clients and business associates and are perfect for building loyalty and trust.
Nice cards with your company logo on the front or even your own name with a professionally printed personalization inside is a classy way to stay connected. Order plenty to keep on hand so you’ll be ready to send a quick thank you or note of congratulations or just a thoughtful message for no occasion other than to keep your company name before your client.
Personalized cards show you care and will do wonders to strength existing relationships and build new ones. What other ways could you use these type custom printed cards?
Consider sending Thinking of You Cards randomly throughout the year. I’m not just talking about moms either. For friends, customers, business associates and more, just knowing that someone is thinking of you sends a warm glow and puts a smile on your face.
When you are lucky enough to get an opportunity to speak with an existing or even a potential customer in person or better yet, face to face, use this valuable time to put your best foot forward. Be ready to speak directly to their needs and make it personal!
Do background research so you are ready to offer solutions and make suggestions that will benefit them and their business. Know what their strengths and challenges are and focus your discussion on exactly what you can do to help them. This is not the time to speak in big picture scenarios. List specific ways you can help make their life easier and effect change for the better. There are many who offer what you do so be ready to speak to why you and your company can do it better.
Tags: Birthday Cards, business appreciation cards, business greeting cards, corporate greeting cards, Greeting Cards, Thank You Cards, thank you for your business cards
Have you ever forgotten about someone just because you haven’t seen them in awhile? It is quite easy to do and if you’re in business, you certainly wouldn’t want to be forgotten! You don’t have to be a nuisance, but you do want your name to be the first one a customer remembers when they need the goods or services you have to offer. Without being obnoxious, flaunt your abilities and proudly express your company’s greatness, especially during tough economic times.
To make sure you are not forgotten, keep your name and your company name visible. Network like you never have before. Be seen. Go lunch where your customers do. Attend the meetings your customers attend. Join the trade organizations or groups they are into. Write articles for trade publications. The more your name is out there, the more successful you will become.
There is only so much time in a day, no matter how much you wish some days were shorter and others longer. So, use your time to your best advantage. In business, focus on the tasks and activities that will matter most. In sales and marketing, know your core audience and target them rather than waste time trying to pull in business from everywhere.
Try a multi-level approach. Don’t just place a cold call or send one direct mail piece; follow-up. After a successful meeting or phone conference, send follow-up Thank You Cards as a show of appreciation and to keep your name and your company name in front of the customer.