Staying ahead of the competition means you have to go the extra mile. Here are some inexpensive and easy ways to do just that in the form of personalized stationery. Think how special you’d feel if you received an unexpected card from a business that showed they cared about you. Here are 5 instances when personalized greeting cards can be used to help you stay connected, build new relationships, strengthen loyalty or just let someone know they matter to you and your business.
1. Birthday Cards– A birthday is one special day of the year that gives you an added opportunity to reach out and remember someone in a special and unexpected way. If you don’t know the birthdates of those with whom you do business, now is a great time to ask. And it isn’t necessary to know the year, just the day and month! And don’t forget your employee’s birthdays! Showing you care goes miles to build company loyalty.
2. Anniversary Cards– Show appreciation for a year on the job or mark the anniversary of a big sale or partnership. Often a nice surprise, remembering a special milestone shows your business is organized, thoughtful and sincere.
3. Welcome Cards– Welcome new clients to your business family with expected welcome cards. And remember a new employee on their first day with a warm greeting that will help them feel connected.
4. Get Well Cards– Anyone would feel a little bit better if they received a thoughtful get well card when they’re not feeling their best. A personalized card from your business shows you care about them and their wellbeing. Wish clients, business associates and employees a speedy recover so they’ll be back to full speed soon!
5. Sympathy Cards– Let someone know they and their family are in your thoughts by remembering them during a time of sorrow.
What other personalized greeting cards do you use? We’ll share 5 more suggestions in our next blog so be sure and come back to see if our list matches yours!